Volunteer FFC Adam Bearne was drying his gloves at the front of the firehouse when he spotted a motorcycle going by with smoke slowly drifting from the back of it.
The biker pulled over as he went down Philadelphia Ave and before long the motorcycle was on fire.
Bearne ran back into the firehouse to get the engine company and they were quickly on scene.
It was clear that the bike was going to be badly damaged so the main concern was the house which it’s owner had pulled up to.
Thankfully the crew of E702 had the fire out quickly before it could spread to the property.
The biker was unharmed.